The SALTIST STAR DRAG CONVENTIONAL REELS are designed with the latest trending features, strong yet compact and light. The drag system can apply as much as 10kg of pressure to the spool. Constructed from machined aluminium, anodized for maximum corrosion resistance, these reels are sturdy and durable yet high performing. The true freespool of this star drag system allows for longer casts under a variety of conditions and uninhibited spool pay out is ideally suited for fishing live bait. The 6.4 to 1 gear ratio is fast enough for jigging yet powerful enough to put big fish on the deck.
- Maximum drag pressure 10kg, well suited for braided line
- 4 CRBB ball bearings and a roller bearing
- Extremely smooth freespool
- 6.4:1 gear ratio
- Centrifugal Breaking System for control and longer casts
- Built from machined aluminium with an anodized finish for greater corrosion resistance