A true glutton for punishment, the legacy of the versatile Saragosa SW starts a new chapter in 2020 with enhanced capabilities and features to dominate the saltwater realm. The Saragosa SW now features Infinity Drive Technology and increases the reel’s winding torque under load compared to its predecessor to give anglers a distinct advantage over hard fighting game fish. Combined with a battle-tested rigid HAGANE Body that won’t flex under immense loads and the HAGANE Gear to create eternally smooth reeling, the capabilities of the Saragosa SW make it a thoroughbred workhorse among saltwater spinning reels.
Benefiting from an IPX8-rated waterproof body, Saragosa SW also features a waterproof Cross Carbon drag and X-Protect for high-level water resistance to create long-lasting durability without sacrificing performance.
No matter whether anglers are fishing inshore or offshore, jigging for bottom fish or casting baits at tailing fish, they can count on — just like they always have — the Saragosa SW to stay smooth no matter the conditions and perform when needed most. The bar is raised for saltwater spinning reels.
- For efficient gear engagement, extended gear longevity, and increased castability X-Ship
- Cross carbon, waterproof, twin drag all models X-Tough Drag
- Water resistant with X-Shield and X-Protect, with body gasket seal, anti-rev bearing cover
- Paladin Gear durability enhancement and Propulsion line management system
- S A-RB Shielded ball bearings and graphite Rotor
- Aluminum frame, cold forged aluminum spool, and machined aluminum handle shank
- Super Stopper II Anti-Reverse and power roller III line roller
- Direct drive mechanism, and dyna balance
- Fluidrive II
- Waterproof drag
- Dartainium II drag washers
- Ergonomic handle grips
- Septon handle grips
- Approved for saltwater use